Thursday, August 27, 2015

baby boy style


We all know that having a baby girl is when the truly ridiculous, adorable and fabulous baby clothes come into play. Playing dress up with a little girl is what dreams are made of. The accessories alone are enough to make anyone squeal. I think I've always thought of little boy clothes as being made up of blue and green t-shirts with cartoonish animal figures on them with phrases like "mom rocks!" (which obviously is a true statement). Overall, boy clothes err on the cheesy side, with the accessories starting and ending with bow ties and old man hats.

BUT WAIT.

I have discovered, with the help of besties and blogs and online shopping, to my great excitement and relief, that boy clothes are amazing. They're insanely cute. I may be biased, but Will is seriously going to be the cutest little tyke in the history of miniature plaid button-ups. To share my dreaming and scheming for my bebe's future style, here are some of my favorite online finds this week!



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I'm a little bit obsessed with jumpers/one-pieces. Especially the black star-spangled one, which says "the moon is made of ice cream". Yes, little darling, it sure is.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Will already owns the most incredible pair of mint green pants (and a gaggle of other adorable treasures) thanks to my best friend Becky, who was the only one who knew our baby's gender ahead of time before our gender reveal! I definitely think we need to keep the color wheel going and get him some pants in green, maroon, blue, grey...

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Not but seriously. This is just a pocket version of my husband. That is adorable.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

One of the things I'm most excited about is that we're having our little boy in December (fingers crossed - could be January!). All of the cozy winter clothes and accessories are going to be so much fun! The textured cardigans! The beanies! The elbow patches! The faux-shearling-collar coat!!! Dear goodness.


1st row: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5
2nd row: 6 // 7 // 8 // 9



No comments:

Post a Comment