Thursday, April 16, 2015

april wishlist



I've been having some major wishlist itches this week. I've long admired these adorable matchboxes that feature various book covers on them, and recently I've been hoping this sweater from Ruche goes on sale - I love the orange "you are the apple of my eye" with the matching stripes on the sleeves.

If you've never seen Love And Other Disasters, it's seriously a very underrated Brittany Murphy movie. I always loved her and I'm eager to add this one to my collection. It's quirky and funny and sweet. The "Cuss Yeah" necklace is especially endearing for any Fantastic Mr. Fox fan, which I certainly am.

Probably the biggest and most earnest wishlist item is the special edition Harry Potter series book set. This set came out in 2013, and while it's currently unavailable, I'm dying to have it. The art is just beautiful. Take a look at the set on Amazon, which includes photos of every book. They're completely magical. Sigh.

What's on your wishlist lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment