Thursday, April 4, 2013

wishing for springtime

A few days ago, the hubby and I snuck away for a fun late afternoon dinner after work.
He's been gone all week (in Chicago for a Mediation Tournament through the law school), so before we got home and had to get started on the laundry and the packing we decided to splurge at Texas Roadhouse.
That may seem like a weird date place, but it has become one of our go-to spots...why?

1. Hot rolls and cinnamon butter (free!)
2. Peanuts (free!)
3. House salad and chili (cheap!)

Haha. We love going there for a casual date night. It's perfect!


It was finally sunshiney enough to feel at home in bright colors, and I got to wear the first pair of sandals I've worn all season.
Of course, it's chilly again today, so it's back to tights and sweaters.
But we took a few seconds to take some outfit photos before our date. :)

Top: Primark in London (similar, similar),
Bottoms: Old Navy, (similar), Bangle: Kate Spade, Earrings: Cookie Lee






I'm in love with colored denim, and I don't see the affair dying down any time soon.
I'm happy to say I will be sporting colorful pants for years to come.
I think this spring is the perfect time to get my mint pair hemmed and ready for wear!

Cheers (and prayers) to warmer weather this weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment